The Money Haul
Money Haul is a business financial movement geared towards directly diversifying the income streams of companies while decreasing the wealth gap of minority owners. The phrase Money Haul was initially stated as a need after St. Louis, MO Entrepreneur Jazzmine Nolan sat in the back of several local business events where recently released funds were being discussed meanwhile the banking institutions, economic development offices and local government personnel did not have the capacity to help the owners acquire or comply to receive them.
Later she found out that there were dozens of red tape barriers to receiving funds beyond $100,000 that business owners were required to address blindly as they surfaced during the process. Therefore, The Money Haul was created to address the local funding acquisition problem for business owners, along with the funding compliance, delegation and distribution issues once funds are received to ensure the companies sustainability in addition to contributing to generational wealth.
The Money Haul directly addresses:
- Becoming Fundable: Business Financial Planning & Communication
- Wealth Management: Estate Planning for Businesses
- Proposal Writing: Source Local Funds, Write & Submit the Proposals
FundsFriends is a personal financial movement towards decreasing the wealth gap problem that has plagued minorities by a 20% increase since 1980. The phrase FundsFriends was initially used in the context of establishing friend circles around progressive wealth building instead of meaningless social constructs on Facebook in 2019 by St. Louis, MO Entrepreneur Jazzmine Nolan.
FundsFriends families and friends can expect to participate and implement relationship transitioning practices, financial communication, family office creation, wealth planning and establishing. With the intent to concentrate on how friends and family communicate about money, the goal is always to design how we act on the building blocks of multi-generational wealth.
FundsFriends directly addresses:
- Starting conversations that turn into action of wealth for friends that are family
- Wealth Management: Estate Planning for Generations
- Family Office: Streamlining the structure of family income for multiple generations
Both FundsFriends and Money Haul participants are welcome to join The Coin Culture where families, friends, self-employed professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs are working towards their financial, infrastructure and capacity goals year after year under the direction of The Community’s COO.
Coin Culture Membership Benefits
Financially Forward Groups: The Coin Culture members have the opportunity of participating in any of the following groups after attending the associated progressive course concentrated on the transparent trajectory of transitioning financially:
- FamilyFi: Friends and families working together to communicate the steps and activities of implementing independent wealth and multi-generational wealth through The Coin Culture’s FundsFriends & Family Office process.
- Self-EmployedFi: Self-employed professionals working together to implement all necessary infrastructure and capacity activities to increase revenue, transition to business ownership, invest wealth and contribute towards their families multi-generational wealth with The Coin Culture’s Self-Employed process.
- BusinessFi: Business Owners working together to implement all necessary infrastructure and capacity activities to increase revenue, transition to entrepreneurship, invest wealth and contribute towards their families multi-generational wealth with The Coin Culture’s Business Ownership process.
- EntrepreneurFi: Entrepreneurs working together to implement all necessary infrastructure and capacity activities to increase income, diversify deal flow, invest wealth and contribute towards their families multi-generational wealth with The Coin Culture’s Entrepreneur process.
Strategic Solution Videos: The Community’s COO randomly goes live on her social media platforms regarding business foolery across all industries that impact how we operate and earn in our companies. The Coin Culture Members will get weekly strategy videos on how to solve the problems and issues from the rants if they’re impacting their businesses. Members will be able to implement these solutions immediately upon watching the strategic videos.
Business Funding Resources: The Community’s COO is consistently provided with access to capital for businesses by individuals, organizations and institutions eagerly ready to support responsible, accountable and profitable companies. The Coin Culture Members will get weekly notifications, access, video explanations and video funding strategies on how to obtain and sustain income, revenue, capital and investments for their businesses.
Business Software’s: The Community’s COO is best known for her ability to implement operating systems across Hybrid Model companies. Therefore she knows what software is marketed and not marketed to businesses of all sizes in order to prohibit their profitability. The Coin Culture Members will get weekly access to, video explanations of, video reviews and video strategies for proper implementation of software best suited for all industries operating businesses.
The Coin Culture Accelerators: Members have the ability to attend 3 week accelerators that provide culture specific, intensive and expedited rigor for family offices, self employed professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs. Separately, members participate in interactive work to ensure awareness of the required company and financial infrastructure and capacity necessary to progress through their next transition.
Courses: The Community’s COO has created the following courses for members to learn the activities of their roles and how they impact their stakeholders, investors, employees and businesses alike: Family Office 101, Self-Employed 101, Entrepreneurship 101, Small Business 101, Business Owners Accountability 101 and Managers In Training 101. The Coin Culture Members get access to these courses and all annual courses created surrounding internal, external and professional capacity building necessary for navigating components of implementing infrastructure for themselves and their businesses.
Private Events: The Community’s COO will host monthly, quarterly and annual invitation-only private events for members to work ON their business, work ON themselves and enjoy the flexibility entrepreneurship provides us to enjoy ourselves worldwide. The Coin Culture Members get discounted admission to the following private events held nationally and internationally: WorkParty’s, WorkCation’s, WorkHour’s and Business on the Block Parties.