The Culture’s Problem
After 8 ½ years of managing and consulting the businesses of entrepreneurs I found that the 60% of the individuals not ready for Marie Management services are :
- a part of the culture
- not ready for scaling competitive companies
- need consistent accountability towards implementing infrastructure and capacity beyond hustling financially
As a result, The Coin Culture was created to solve these problems and other unresolved financial matters specific to black people. In the community, Coin Culture members concentrate on the capacity of themselves, their friendships, families and businesses.
The Purpose of The Coin Culture
To establish stable building blocks towards individual, family and business wealth of the culture. The Coin Culture was built to prepare the culture for three transitions related to their money mindset for the benefit of ourselves, our families, our businesses and our communities.
Coin Culture Goals
- Create and establish new normals for 4,500 friends as families to discuss and implement solutions for multi-generational wealth in their relationships without fear.
- Establish the infrastructure and capacity for 4,500 self-employed professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs within their companies towards wealth attainment, retirement and progressive transitioning.
Coin Culture Outcomes
- 4,500 friends as families complete 12 FundsFriends activities towards multi-generational wealth implementation during their membership.
- 4,500 families implement a family office structure on behalf of all assets in order to manage multi-generational wealth and retirement during their membership.
- 4,500 self-employed professionals implement infrastructure into their companies in order to contribute to their multi-generational wealth, retirement and transition to business ownership during their membership.
- 4,500 business owners implement capacity into their companies in order to increase its profitable contribution towards multi-generational wealth, retirement and transition to entrepreneurship during their membership.
- 4,500 entrepreneurs will implement diversified deal flows into their activities in order to increase their net worth contributions towards multi-generational wealth, retirement and transition to a diversified investor during their membership.
Coin Culture Movements
- Money Haul: Individuals that join The Coin Culture are able to participate in the Money Haul where they will implement wealth building for their businesses via proposal submission for their companies.
- Funds Friends: Individuals that join the Coin Culture are able to participate in FundsFriends where they will participate in the implementation of wealth building for their relationships and families.
Coin Culture Membership Benefits
Financially Forward Groups: The Coin Culture members have the opportunity of participating in any of the following groups concentrated on the transparent trajectory of transitioning financially:
- FamilyFi: Friends and families working together to communicate the steps and activities of implementing independent wealth and multi-generational wealth through The Coin Culture’s FundsFriends & Family Office process.
- Self-EmployedFi: Self-employed professionals working together to implement all necessary infrastructure and capacity activities to increase revenue, transition to business ownership, invest wealth and contribute towards their families multi-generational wealth with The Coin Culture’s Self-Employed process.
- BusinessFi: Business Owners working together to implement all necessary infrastructure and capacity activities to increase revenue, transition to entrepreneurship, invest wealth and contribute towards their families multi-generational wealth with The Coin Culture’s Business Ownership process.
- EntrepreneurFi: Entrepreneurs working together to implement all necessary infrastructure and capacity activities to increase income, diversify deal flow, invest wealth and contribute towards their families multi-generational wealth with The Coin Culture’s Entrepreneur process.
Strategic Solution Videos: The Community’s COO randomly goes live on her social media platforms regarding business foolery across all industries that impact how we operate and earn in our companies. The Coin Culture Members will get weekly strategy videos on how to solve the problems and issues from the rants if they’re impacting their businesses. Members will be able to implement these solutions immediately upon watching the strategic videos.
Business Funding Resources: The Community’s COO is consistently provided with access to capital for businesses by individuals, organizations and institutions eagerly ready to support responsible, accountable and profitable companies. The Coin Culture Members will get weekly notifications, access, video explanations and video funding strategies on how to obtain and sustain income, revenue, capital and investments for their businesses.
Business Software’s: The Community’s COO is best known for her ability to implement operating systems across Hybrid Model companies. Therefore she knows what software is marketed and not marketed to businesses of all sizes in order to prohibit their profitability. The Coin Culture Members will get weekly access to, video explanations of, video reviews and video strategies for proper implementation of software best suited for all industries operating businesses.
The Coin Culture Accelerators: Members have the ability to attend 3 week accelerators that provide culture specific, intensive and expedited rigor for family offices, self employed professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs. Separately, members participate in interactive work to ensure awareness of the required company and financial infrastructure and capacity necessary to progress through their next transition.
Courses: The Community’s COO has created the following courses for members to learn the activities of their roles and how they impact their stakeholders, investors, employees and businesses alike: Family Office 101, Self-Employed 101, Entrepreneurship 101, Small Business Development 101, Business Owners Accountability 101 and Managers In Training 101. The Coin Culture Members get access to these courses and all annual courses created surrounding internal, external and professional capacity building necessary for navigating components of implementing infrastructure.
Private Events: The Community’s COO will host monthly, quarterly and annual invitation-only private events for members to work ON their business, work ON themselves and enjoy the flexibility entrepreneurship provides us to enjoy ourselves worldwide. The Coin Culture Members get discounted admission to the following private events held nationally and internationally: WorkParty’s, WorkCation’s, WorkHour’s and Business on the Block Parties.